Friday, February 12, 2010

My Valentine Date

Well, it's Friday night and I have a date! He's a little bit short but what he lacks in height he makes up for in confidence! He's been working very hard. Already he has reprogrammed my new TV (hubs will be so proud!) then he had to make a few overseas phone calls. There are a few guys in China that he calls pretty regularly. Oh, and then there was a BIG job he had to take care of. There was some paperwork that had to be done after that job! Eeeewwwwwie! Then he had to check his email, and that's where I got the pic!

If only the cousins were here, they could teach him a few new tricks!!

Stay tuned for a really cute project I've been working on! Gotta go now, my date wants my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from you and look forward to reading your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails