So, today was a snow day. Schools closed, roads closed, it was a snow day. All of this for 1" of snow. Only in Alabama. Here are my top ten reasons for loving a snow day:
1. Snow in Alabama usually means you get a day off, but never fear you will only be stuck for a day.
2. It is a good reason for your almost 5 year old to wear his rain boots (as close as we get to snow boots).
3. Tarfs - Need I say more? Check out the inspiration behind the tarf at Counting my Pennies and Blessings. Her son requested a tarf to match his beanie hat.
4. Elmo Hats
6. Snow Angels
7. Snowball Fights - Although we spent a lot of time pulling grass and leaves out of the snow to make a snowball.
8. Snowmen - Oh wait, you have to get more than 1" of snow to make a proper snowman... Maybe next time...
9. A good reason to go outside even though it is FREEZING!!!
10. A fun time with my sweet boys.