Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Me! ~ Sunscreen, Cereal, and Brother’s Stuff

 
Want to know what I have Not! been doing this week?  Hope you find it encouraging!
 
Saturday was one of those days.  You know, the ones where you wake up and about an hour later wonder if it is naptime yet!  But I would NEVER feel that way.  My children are always a blessing and I am always thankful for them.  I would NEVER complain about their whiny ways.  Not me!
 
I would NOT allow Caleb the opportunity to pour ALL the cereal out of the boxes onto the kitchen floor and I would NEVER make his big brother help clean up the baby’s mess.  Not me!
So, Caleb had a good talking to and sat in time out until I felt better.  Well, the day goes on and then Caleb decides to play in big brother’s room.  While he was in there, he played guitar, pulled out ALL the art supplies, and became a tattoo artist.  So, it was back to time out for Caleb.
 
While he was there, I walked by to see him rubbing something on his face.  He was rubbing sunscreen on his arms and face.  I took away the sunscreen and began to lecture my three year old about playing in his brother’s room. 
While I was talking to him with my stern you-better-never-do-this-again-or-else voice, this is the face he shared with me.
 
IMG_1988
 
This face went from this to a goofy smile complete with blinking eyes.  I did NOT begin to laugh.  Not me!
Discipline is always a serious matter. Ha!
 
Oh, and of course, I would NEVER share pictures of my kids with dirty faces online because they NEVER have dirty faces! Ha! Not me!
So, what have you NOT done this week?





That’s it for my Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by <a href="http://www.mycharmingkids.net">MckMama</a>. You can head over to <a href="http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog</a> to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from you and look forward to reading your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails