Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dishcloths!


I have to tell you, I love these dishcloths! Did you see them on our Etsy store? Oh my, you have to go see. They are so great! Charissa, my wonderful Daughter-in-law and partner in this New Adventure, makes these dishcloths and I love them! I know, we love people and use things. But I really like them a lot!!

These dishcloths are just about the size of your hand. Not too big, not too small. And they have little scrubby like things knit into them. (I don't have any idea how she does that knitting and crocheting thing!)

They are not sissy dishcloths! I'm rough on stuff. Real rough. And I like them. They can take whatever I dish out, pun intended. My kitchen is a deep dark purple, and somehow she found a purple that matches my kitchen! I must have a dozen of them now and I use them. All the time. I use my other dishcloths for cleaning rags now!

Well, obviously the thing for you to do now is to hop on over to the store (http://www.mimisbabies.etsy.com/) and look them over.

If you went to that W store and bought dishcloths you'd be wasting money on dishcloths that won't last you nearly as long as these will, so whatchawaitinfor?

Yeah, I might be gushing a little bit here, but I wouldn't lie to you. I love these dishcloths.

Stay tuned, more to come! Watch for more colors coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from you and look forward to reading your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails