Sunday, September 27, 2009

Getting to Know Us - Charissa

Ok, so now it is my turn. In the online world, I tend to do more chatting and forum posting than blogging. I also really enjoy the geeky side of having an online shop.



I am Charissa, Christian, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, and Lover of all things YARN! I have been married to my husband (MiMi's oldest son, Josh) for almost 8 1/2 years. Wow, time goes by fast. We have three of the most amazing children ever! But I might be a little biased. MiMi has introduced you to my kids but I will remind you again. Andrew is an 8 year old genius (or so I think). Jacob is a 4 year charmer. MiMi calls him Prince Charming! Caleb is a 2 year old organizer. He loves to put things in and take things out. But if you ask him, he'll just say he's Baby.



Knitting and crocheting are a hobby that I have enjoyed for years. I learned to crochet when I was 8 and I can't really remember I time when I didn't have some sort of project going. Dishcloths and baby items are my specialty. I love to make sweet baby hats and blankets.



We live out in the middle of nowhere. Directions to our house include "Go until you think you have gone too far and then go a little further," but we wouldn't have it any other way.



So, there you go. I hope you enjoyed meeting and "getting to know us" better. We are looking forward to telling you more about our lives and our projects in the future.



Currently, I have a couple of custom orders including a stocking cap photography prop for a 9 month old and a newborn baby sweater and hat set. Can't wait to post pictures of those!



Charissa

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post! I do kinda already feel like I know you because Mimi talks about y'all all the time! :)

    I love your knitting and crocheting creations! They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from you and look forward to reading your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails