Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things I love Thursday - Photo Calendars



This is my first time participating in Things I Love Thursday, but I wanted to share how much I love the photo calendars I ordered for Christmas gifts. Kodak was giving away $15 credits to the Kodak gallery shop. I was able to order a photo calendar for $10 with shipping.

This is a great gift for grandparents and great grandparents. Everyone needs a calendar and why not have some pretty faces to look at throughout the year.

For more Things I Love Thursday, visit The Diaper Diaries.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Photo calendar's are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't have any kids but i did a series of photo calendars with my friends pictures from all our trips that we've done - everyone loved them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am strongly considering doing this for Christmas for the grandparents. I just have to dig through all my digital pics and do it. The task seems daunting ;)

    Thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from you and look forward to reading your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails