Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week In Review – 30 days of giving

 

The giving challenge posted by KingdomFirst Mom certainly has been fun.  I have been looking for more ways to give to others and more that I can do for those around me.  This week I have given back by:

  • Allowing another customer in front of me in line.  He had one item and I had several.  Found out afterward that he was an employee who had been standing on his feet all day and recovering from back surgery.  He was ready to go home and I don’t blame him!
  • Gave an extra pair of socks with a crochet edge to a customer.  Just because.
  • Made a hat to give to a girl at church.  She loves girly things.  Prettiest Princess Pink with a 3 layer crochet flower.  It is listed in the shop here.
  • Shared coupon information with fellow shoppers.
  • Gave the cashier at Target a copy of the Glade mail in rebate.
  • Packed up some food from my pantry to give at the canned food drive at school.  We are so blessed to have more than we need and most of it was free or nearly free with coupons.  Thanks coupon bloggers!

The 30 day giving challenge has been such a blessing to me this month.  I can’t wait to see what opportunities to give God allows in my path this week. 

Have you given this week?

~Charissa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from you and look forward to reading your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails