Thursday, January 21, 2010

Time to Clean Out!

My sewing room is a mess. No, it's really a disaster. No, I'm not going to take a picture so you can see. I've taken over the entire living room of our home. It's not a tiny space, but it's full of fabric, scraps, buttons, thread, patterns, tables and more...stuff. So it's time to clean it up. I've listed three little sundresses in the etsy shop that I made last spring or winter, I don't even remember. I didn't even make an effort to sell them last summer. Don't know why, I just didn't. In my opinion they are quite cute. Just your classic criss-cross dress with bloomers. The thing is I used a vintage pattern to make them. Really just to see how the pattern worked, as opposed to a newer pattern. Guess what? Not much different. Of course, it does have really simple clean lines. A Classic.
Oh, did I mention that if you buy two of those you can have the other one? And I'll pay part of the shipping. I just don't need 3 little sundresses. We don't have any girls! I'm just saying......
Let me know what you think. I'll be making up some new stuff soon. First I have to hem Charissa's pants before she fires me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from you and look forward to reading your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails