So, I am always up for meeting new and interesting people and making new friends. I read about the Blog Party Hop that Lynnette Kraft of Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground was hosting and thought it would be fun to join in.
I hope that you will comment and let us know that you stopped by. If you would like to join the party, just visit The Harvest of Friends Blog Party Hop.
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
Because I am always afraid of spilling something on the computer, I don’t snack here, but I do love to snack on popcorn.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
The Internet – How else could I find out about all these great blog hops!
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
A farm. I am in love with the idea of farm life, but I am not so sure that I would be a good farm hand!
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Cooking dinner. I hate all the prep that goes into it. It just bugs me!
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
I can’t really think of anyone…
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
Staying home with the family, but it depends on who will be at the party. I am always up for a trip to MiMi’s to hang out with the rest of the family!
7. What's your all time favorite movie? Hope Floats or maybe Grease.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? I don’t wear much makeup so I figure that it wears off before I go to bed…
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? Most of my talents are out there for the world to see, but I would love to learn more about knitting.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? After reading Lynnette’s answer, I have to agree, I can do this too and it really grosses people out!
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? His pretty smile!
12. What is something you love to smell? Cinnamon – It reminds me of Grandma Dee Dee’s house.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. That I talk way too much about things that don’t matter way beyond when they do matter.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it? Do I need more yarn?
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest? It depends on who is around. When the kids do silly things. Tonight, Jacob and Caleb put on googles and asked if it was swimming time because they were ready. It was 35 this morning and 60 this afternoon!
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? Hobby Lobby!
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? Knit and crochet!
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? In between. If I know that all the bills are paid and we are not really tight with money, I spend a bit more freely.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? I love Fudge from Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing.
20. Would you want to be famous? No. Too much pressure and I love my life the way it is.
I am really looking forward to reading everyone else’s responses. This blog hop will be really fun!
~Charissa at MiMi’s Babies