Monday, October 12, 2009

What Makes You Feel Good

Most people who know me know that I can not resist a good dumb joke. I am talking about the jokes that you see the punch line coming before the joker is done telling the joke. So this week, I thought I would share my two favorites.

This one is usually good for a laugh or a strange look:

Q: What do you call a sleeping bull?

A: A bulldozer!

This one brings out the geek in me:

So an atom is walking the street and trips and loses an electron. Someone notices him fall and asks “Are you ok?” He says “Yes.” They ask “Are you sure?” He says “Yes, I’m positive.”

My family is so tired of hearing these jokes, but I laugh every time I think about them.






MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We love to hear from you and look forward to reading your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails