So, I enjoyed answering and reading the answers to the Five Question Friday posts at Five Crooked Halos so I thought I would join in again.
1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)
There are probably a lot of them that I don’t really even notice, but I do notice myself saying “But anyway” a lot. Also, when the kids are being mean to each other, I hear myself telling them that they are being ugly.
2. Swimming: Are you a kamikaze off the boat, take the plunge from the deep end, or a gradual, slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of person?
This one really depends on where I will be swimming. In the pool, I prefer to jump in the deep end and get the initial cold shock over with. In the river, I prefer to be the second one in!
3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?
I do have a tattoo on my hip from when I was young and a bit wild. Just a little butterfly. There will be no more tattooing happening in my life.
4. What is your favorite tree?
Cherry Blossoms. I would love to go to Washington, D.C. during Cherry Blossom season and see all the trees in bloom. They are so pretty.
5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other?
I love everything about my spouse! My favorite non physical thing about my husband would have to be that when he is off work, he brings the kids to their practices, games, cub scout meetings, etc. My favorite physical thing about my husband is his smile and his eyes.
Hope you enjoyed this round of Five Question Friday. Be sure to come back next week to see what crazy questions there will be.
Don’t forget to enter in the dishcloth giveaway here.
Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links...